Jamberry Kit Unboxing!

Recently I signed up under a friend to receive the Jamberry Consultant kit.



I want to support my friend's business, and make a little money myself if possible. I love that Jamberry has come out with more nail lacquers. I am not a huge fan of the wraps as I have so many nail issues Did you know every one's nails grow differently? Evidently I have VERY rounded nails, invisible cuticle, and extremely dry skin. I love the wraps for accents, but my nails are so dry and brittle. I have to do a lot of maintenance on them to keep them looking nice.




 Lately I have been using more nail polish. I have found that the Jamberry nail lacquer is of pretty good quality. It is also free of 8 harmful products. If you haven't tried a Jamberry product, now is the time. With summer around the corner, Jamberry wraps are perfect for toes and can last easily up to 4 weeks!!





I did an unboxing video for my facebook group. It was a lot of fun and I am excited to try the new wraps. I have found that with the curve of my nails, the matte style wraps work better for me than the glossy or metalic. Maybe that will help you as you decide which ones to try. The french tip are what sold me. They are easy to do and look great! And $15 is way better than what i pay in the salon!


Enjoy browsing the website If you have any questions feel free to contact me! Happy Mani-Pedi!



Comments